Thank you for visiting.
Being in Voice provides you with the tools to develop a strong, flexible, effective speaking voice and presence. Once you understand how to use those tools, you own them, you have control over how you use them – your way.
At the moment, I am teaching online, both private and group sessions.
“Flloyd is an excellent teacher and she has encouraged me to have the confidence to find my own voice. She has also taught me to not be too hard on myself during my vocal journey. As someone who was made fun of for my voice when I was growing up, Flloyd has made me realise that there is no such thing as “a bad voice” and for that, I am truly grateful. Being taught by Flloyd is not only educational, but it is also a fun experience!”
There are Being in Voice programmes suitable for anyone who wishes to enhance their communication skills, whatever their walk of life. These programmes are available for:
public speakers—podcasters—business people—educators—actors—performance poets—broadcasters—presenters—voice over artists
- Express yourself, present your ideas, tell your stories with clarity and confidence, generously sharing the content of your topic with your audience – these are the skills you need to be effective.
- Whether you call it elocution, or projection, or clarity or effective communication, I can help you develop the appropriate skills.
- You need to prepare well in advance, giving yourself – and your muscles – time to get fit, flexible and truly responsive to the demands of the occasion.
- For a 5 minute pitch, giving the Best Man speech or performing Hamlet, your voice connects you, physically, to your audience.
- For actors, this means being alive and working in the moment, keeping the performance fresh and spontaneous every time, and being able to shift accents expertly as required.
Flloyd’s method of painstakingly taking beginners through the basics soon helps one realise that accent learning need not be so scary after all.Tayo Aluko
Subscribe here for your free copy of “Grow Your Voice: basics of voice and speech”, as well as our occasional newsletter.Subscribe to our newsletter You will also receive advance notice of new classes and workshops, and be eligible for discounted fees. Please rest assured your details will be secure, and never shared or passed on for any reason. I will not spam you, and you may opt out at any time.