Flloyd Kennedy has been sharing her approach to voice training since the 1980s, when her fellow actors on tour began asking her to teach them how to do what she was doing. She has been performing since she was 6 years old, and has trained with world renowned vocal and acting pedagogues and directors in Australia, USA, Russia and the UK.
There are Being in Voice training programmes suitable for anyone who wishes to enhance their communication skills, whatever their walk of life. These programmes are available for public speakers—podcasters—business people—educators—actors—performance poets—broadcasters—presenters—voice over artists
(photo – James Waver/BlueWhistle)
Flloyd recently helped me with an accent that I had to pick up at short notice, and she went above and beyond to ensure that I could do the accent and that it was comfortably sitting in my body too. Thanks a million ????Christopher McDougall – Actor
“This was wonderful. Thank you.” Stephanie Elies
“This forces you to develop the meaning of the whole sentence. This is very helpful and fascinating.”
James C Taylor
“Wonderful! Thank you so much!” Michelle Tyre
- Express yourself, present your ideas, tell your stories with clarity and confidence, generously sharing the content of your topic with your audience – these are the skills you need to be effective.
- Whether you call it elocution, or projection, clarity or effective communication, I can help you develop the appropriate skills.
- You need to prepare well in advance, giving yourself – and your muscles – time to get fit, flexible and truly responsive to the demands of the occasion.
- Whether you are delivering a 5 minute pitch or a TED talk, giving the Best Man speech or performing Hamlet, your voice connects you, physically, to your audience.
- For everyone, this means being alive and working in the moment, keeping the performance/presentation fresh and spontaneous every time.
Subscribe here for your free copy of “Grow Your Voice: basics of voice and speech”, as well as our occasional newsletter.
You will also receive advance notice of new classes and workshops, and be eligible for discounted fees. Please rest assured your details will be secure, and never shared or passed on for any reason. I will not spam you, and you may opt out at any time.